Delete a Custom Library in Inspiration Software
For step-by-step instructions, print out the following document. [Delete a Custom Library Tutorial]
**Note: This tutorial is specific to the Windows Vista operating system and Inspiration 9.
The Custom Libraries are located at:
C:\ProgramData\Inspiration 9.1\Libraries\Custom Libraries
- Click the organize menu at the top of the window. Choose layout > menu bar.
- Now, go to the tools menu > folder options > view
- Select the option to show hidden files and folders. Close out the Folder Options window.
- You should now see the Program Data folder on your C: drive.
- Locate and open the Inspiration 9 folder.
- Open the Libraries folder.
- Open the Custom Libraries folder.
- Select all of the Custom Libraries you would like to delete and press the delete key.